The new mechanical Record 12x2 Speed derailleur: speed, dexterity, precision, and effectiveness. The Campy Tech Lab designers focused on functionality, performance, and compatibility when redesigning the new front derailleur. The new Record mechanical 12x2 Speed derailleur reveals various technical innovations; starting with the leverage system, which is designed to speed-up shifting. Less effort is required for shifting thanks to the split front link rod, which avoids contact with the travel limit screw, and the shape of the inner cage plate, designed to match the new 12-speed chain’s characteristics. The micro-adjustments to the front derailleur position (which can be activated by the controls) make it possible to avoid any chain contact, even in cases of maximum crossing. The plate positioned on the aluminum outer cage prevents the chain from escaping when upshifting and increases speed in the downshift phase, as well as creating a quieter transmission. As far as compatibility is concerned, the new Record 12x2 Speed front derailleur allows tires up to 32mm thanks to the new upper connecting rod and the double fixing of the cable.
$39.99 - $44.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur provides quick shifting. The clear-coated aluminum body and plated-steel cage are extra durable so you can enjoy smooth shifts mile after mile.
$42.99 - $43.99
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with tricke-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Taigra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
$119.99 - $130.99
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergnomical Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - New Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Top Gear Teeth: 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
The Shimano GRX RX-810-F front derailleur offers lighter front shifting operation and easier setup thanks to the new link construction and integrated cable tensioner. It features a 2.5mm outboard chain line design to allow wider tire clearance for mixed-terrain riding. The RX-810-F also accommodates a 17T front chainring range for wider gearing options. - Ergonomic power curve - Integrated cable tension adjustment - Natural stroke feeling - Chainline +2.5 mm vs. conventional road FD - 17T front range - More cable routing options - Lighter front shifting - Wider tire clearance - Wider range front gearing - Precise and easy front derailleur adjustment
Shimano's Alivio FD-T4000 Front Derailleur shifts your 3x9-speed setup beautifully. - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Double or Triple: Triple - Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (1-1/8") , 31.8mm (1-1/4") , 34.9mm (1-3/8") - Function: Top Swing - Max Ring Size: 48T
$47.99 - $60.99
Shimano's CX70 Front Derailleur was designed from the ground up for the uiquely punishing world of cyclocross. Mud-shedding plates fight back against ice and debris build up. Reinforced pins stiffen the plates for fast shifts under the worst conditions, while special attention has been paid to the derailleur pivots and arms so they shed mud and ice. The cage size is optimized for the close-ratio chainrings common on cyclocross bikes. The CX70 Front Derailleur is available as either a top or bottom pull model to suit your bike.
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability. For use with 11-speed drivetrains.
$39.99 - $72.99
The Shimano FD-R7000 11-speed front derailleur offers lighter front shifting with a natural stroke feel. The derailleur's cage design is optimized to perform with disc brake road bikes, while multiple cable routing options and integrated cable tension adjustment allow for precise setup and easy adjustments. As part of Shimano's 105 R7000 series, this front derailleur is ideal for beginner road cyclists, combining great value with trickle-down technology from Shimano's top-tier groups. - Cage is optimized for disc brake road bikes - Integrated cable tension adjustment for precise and easy adjustments - More frame cable routing options
Claris R2000 series offers reliable functionality at a price point for new riders. Designed for easy rides around town with the durability to handle a long tour, Claris R2000 has a sporty design and promises the opportunity of comfortable and casual riding.
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force
$42.99 - $44.99
The Shimano Deore XT FD-M8100 front derailleur offers powerful and stable front shifting for 2 x 12 systems. - Increased traction range and no chain rub for long travel bikes - Extra wide range with front double 36-26T - Compatible with 2.3-inch tire on wider rims - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Front Pull - Front Derailleur Clamp: 34.9 (1-3/8") , 31.8 (1-1/4") , 28.6 (1-1/8") - Front Derailleur Style: Side Swing - Max Ring (teeth): 38
$29.99 - $30.99
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
$41.99 - $45.99
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
• Converts Braze-on front Derailleurs to clamp on • Lightweight forged alloy • Weight: 28g
A powerful punch in a tiny package! Boasting an optimised design and driven by the highest quality motors available today, the front derailleur moves the chain precisely in all conditions, even under strain. The result is a derailing speed like nothing you've ever seen before, with the chain shifting up and down from one chainring to the next with truly astonishing speed and precision. The body is made of Monolithic carbon, while the internal and external derailleur cage is composed of an aluminum/carbon mix to maximize stiffness and minimize weight. Plus the Magnetic Hall Sensor Resolver automatically trims the front derailleur to line up with the rear. - Derailleur capacity: 16T - Double or triple: Double - Drivetrain speeds: 11 - Max Ring (teeth): 55T - Compatibility: Campagnolo electronic Record/Super Record EPS - Waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 rated) - Weight: 133g
SRAM's X5 Front Derailleur is stiff and strong. It provides crisp, precise action for fast, smooth and reliable shifting season in and season out.
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid, the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Two sizes, 32t and 36t - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11-speed rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
$17.99 - $18.99
Shimano FD-M2000 front derailleurs feature Mega Lite and HyperGlide technologies for smooth and easy operation. They're a perfect replacement for your 3 x 9 drivetrain.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM's 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When paired with SRAM's wide range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11 rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Clamp diameter: 34.9mm (1-3/8") • Derailleur capacity: 14-tooth
• Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Down Swing and Top Swing • Model Number : FD-M8025 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Dual-Pull, Top-Pull exclusive • Chain Line : 48.8mm (compatible with the special crankset which chain line is 3mm outboard; the special frame is required.) • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69 • BB Mounting Plate : Low-Clamp
$29.99 - $30.99
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
The SRAM RED eTap AXS front derailleur leverages our advancements with X-Range gearing. The derailleur design carves out space for wide rear-tire clearance, making it a perfect fit for modern riding. And the shifting is quick and precise. - AXS enabled for easy personalization - Elegant and streamlined form for more rear-tire clearance - SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new SRAM RED front chainring combinations - The most responsive, quick, and precise front shifting to date - Compatible with existing eTap batteries - Speeds: 2x12 - Front derailleur compatibility: Road-Yaw - Chainstay Angle: 61-66 degrees
$38.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
$38.99 - $40.99
Features: - Smooth shifting and less cadence shock - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Stable performance on suspension bikes - Shifts properly while rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - 2x10-speed
$44.99 - $45.99
Shimano's Tiagra Front Derailleur (3x10-speed) is sleek, balanced and consistent. The Tiagra 4700 series provides serious entry-level riding performance with cascaded technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4703 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10 - Top Gear Teeth: 50T - Maximum Capacity: 20T - Chain Stay Angle: 63-66 - Chain Line: 45 - Band Mount: 28.6mm / 31.8mm (w/AdapterS) 34.9mm
$34.99 - $36.99
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
Page 1 of 4 Next page