After designing the CLX 50s, we realized that an affordable, race-worthy carbon wheelset was nowhere to be found—until the CL 50 was developed, that is. We paired our quiver-killing CLX 50 rim with DT Swiss Competition round spokes, our Aero Flange hubs with DT Swiss 350 internals, and steel bearings to deliver you an exceptional wheelset at a more than accessible price.
Sharing rims with the CLX 50s, the CL 50s feature many of the benefits as their higher-end siblings. Even though the CL 50 is similar in weight to many wheels in the “lightweight” category, aerodynamics came at the forefront of the development. With this, we jumped headlong into Computational Fluid Dynamics computer modeling to arrive at various rim shapes that could make the CL 50 as fast and light as possible. It took a while, but we narrowed the rim shape down to three contenders that were then CNC machined into rims, built into wheels, and put into the Win Tunnel.
In the tunnel, we tested every wheel, ours and the competition's, with a 24C tire (measuring 26C), as tires can drastically affect testing. We chose a modern-width tire to design our rims around, because they not only allow for less tire pressure (which results in more comfort and less rolling resistance) but are also just as aerodynamically efficient when paired with the correct rim width.
Now it was time for final testing validation. The result? A 50mm-deep, 1465-gram clincher wheelset that's race-ready and wallet-friendly.
- Rim Type: Carbon clincher, 2Bliss-Ready
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Braking Surface: Carbon Fiber
- Brake Track Height: 12mm
- Rim Depth: 50mm
- Rim Width: 20.7mm internal, 29.4mm external
- Front Spoke Pattern: Radial
- Rear Spoke Pattern: Radial/Two-cross (2:1)
- Spoke Count: 16 front, 21 rear
- Spoke Type: DT Swiss Competition Race T-head
- Nipple Type: DT Swiss Pro LockBrass hexagonal
- Front Hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings
- Rear Hub: Roval AF1, sealed cartridge bearings, DT Swiss 350 internals, 11-speed
- Assembly Method: Hand-built
- Extras: Roval steel quick-releases, Roval tubeless plugs and valves, SwissStop Black Prince brake pads
The Series 2 is the logical next step up if the Series 1 is not quite big enough for your gear. Hard plastic shell protects your equipment whether traveling by plane, train, automobile or shipping via FedEx / UPS. Sportube cases are lightweight while being strong and durable.
Specialized's Propero 3 has a race-inspired design, and is known for its incredible fit and tremendous value. It has many similar features to the S-Works Prevail, like the Tri-Fix webbing system and 4th Dimension Cooling, granting the Propero 3 incredible performance at a tremendous value.
- Easy-adjust, Headset FSL II fit system with four height positions and micro-adjustable dial.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with Mega Mouthport for enhanced comfort.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for greater cooling.
- Soft 4X DryLite webbing material won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility in low-light conditions.
- Patented clip-on visor included.
- New and improved three-size Asia headform.
Leave it to Hollywood to invent a clever way to carry your bikes on the same hitch-mounted rack system you use to pull a trailer. Their Tow 'n Go rack allows the hitch to perform double duty for travelers who like to bring their bikes as well as their boat, camper, or any other item pulled by the hitch. Plus, this sweet rack carries up to 3 bikes, which are secured by Hollywood's paint-job-friendly rubber stabilizer straps.
- Requires additional parts to tow trailer (sold separately)
- Weight Capacity: 35 lbs per bike
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Arms fold down when not in use
- For 2-inch hitches only
- Not to be used on any trailer, fifth wheel or towed vehicle
Sure, for some people, performance is all that matters—we'll leave the skinsuits for them. For the rest of us, however, there's value in matching performance with comfort, and this is where Specialized's RBX Sport Jersey thrives.
It's made from VaporRize knit fabrics that place a focus on balancing durability and moisture management, which means that you get a jersey that'll be long-lasting and quite comfortable over the long haul.
Adding to the comfort, you'll find that Specialized included a full-length front zipper for on-the-fly venting, as well as their Standard Fit. You'll find that this cut is in the sweet spot between race and classic, so it's perfect for long, all-out rides, yet it's roomy enough to avoid any pinching or the feeling of being constricted in your movements.
- VaporRize fabric construction is soft, comfortable, and dutiful at managing sweat.
- Three rear expansion pockets expand to house all of your small ride essentials.
- Full-length front zipper lets you control ventilation when the heat is on.
- Deflect UV 30 protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays.
- Standard Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
The iBert safe-T-seat provides you with exactly what you are looking for: comfort, safety, attractive / innovative design and a good position where your child can fully explore the scenery.
With it’s unique center mount design your child will be nestled safely between your arms and behind the protection of the bicycle handlebars, your child can look around and get involved with the ride by turning the padded steering wheel as the two of you ride along.
Whether heading to the gym or the coffee shop, Specialized's Cadettes are an excellent balance of pedaling performance with off-the-bike cushioning and stability. They feature a Body Geometry sole and footbed for optimum alignment of hip, knee, and foot to improve performance and comfort. With a 2-bolt cleat plate, the Cadette enhances pedaling efficiency yet maintains off bike comfort. The mesh upper is breathable and comfortable, while traditional laces with Lacelock allow for easy adjustment.
The Women's Fit Sensor 7.5 has an abrasion resistant fabric for use on the roads or on the trails. HuggFit waist, no seams inside the legs, and a Powerband compressive cuff.
- Bottoms Fabric : Polartec Fit Sensor: The double-face construction of this fabric enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation. Best value for entry-level cycling shorts.
- Bottom Inseam : 7.5" / 19 cm
- Bottoms Seams: Flatlock seams
- Bottoms Visibility Features: Back reflective accents, Bottom reflective accent
- Bottoms Waist: Flattering HugFit foldable waist band
- Airzone Chamois - Women
When flat-out speed is the goal, look to Specialized's S-Works Renegade Tire to take you to the front. Its well-spaced, low-profile knobs zip over hardpack and still have enough bite to provide outstanding braking and sensational cornering grip. And for even more control, the Renegade boasts a supple 120-tpi casing that conforms to trail irregularities, and 2Bliss Ready technology lets you ride with lower tire pressure and less fear of pinch flats.
Each knob on Specialized's Fast Trak Control Tire has been shaped with the help of finite element analysis for less weight and less rolling resistance, yet with great cornering traction. The closely spaced center knobs with ramped edges keep you cruising fast and the casing is tough for excellent durability and flat protection. 2Bliss Ready design means you can take full advantage of lower tire pressures and decreased chance of pinch flats.
When flat-out speed is the goal, look to Specialized's Renegade Control Tire to take you to the front. Its well-spaced, low-profile knobs zip over hardpack, and still have enough bite to provide outstanding braking and sensational cornering grip. Plus, with 2Bliss technology, you can run low pressure for extra traction and not worry about pinch flats.
Designed by the legendary Ned Overend, Specialized's The Captain Control is perfect for shredding any cross-country course. Its dual compound tread features firm center knobs that are fast-rolling and soft side knobs for exceptional bite in the corners. Plus, with Specialized's 2Bliss technology, you can run these sweet tires at traction-enhancing low pressures.
In mud or dust, all conditions are mountain biking conditions. This also applies to the dog days of summer, and that's when the women's Icefit Zip-T proves most useful, with its Icefil technology that helps cool your core by a few degrees. Designed specifically for women, this jersey is highly ventilated over the chest and at the armpits to keep you naturally refreshed on your mountain bike. The back is also well ventilated to allow you to carry your hydration pack without readily ending up soaking wet. You'll love the flattering cut of the Icefit Zip-T, its pocket for electronic devices, and the incorporated sunglass wipe. This is the perfect garment for gorgeous summer weather.
- Icefit 2: Antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent.
- AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control
- 1 rear zippered pocket
- Multimedia pocket
- Integrated microfiber sunglass wipe
- Reflective accents
- Standard Fit