Job Description: my name’s on the sign, a lot of stuff. I do things.
Favorite Riding Spot: I like gravel. And riding bikes. Any day on RAGBRAI is a good day.
Hobbies: Riding, skiing, old westerns, and my kids!! I like to think of myself as a bit of a foodie.
Favorite Tool: Fitzel, its fits everything, and that thingermajig.
Favorite Beverage: Changes seasonally. Clear in the summer, brown in the winter.
- Specialized Tarmac Black Ops – Di2
- S-Works Roubaix – SRAM Red
- CUTTERS S-Works
- CUTTERS Corncob
- S-Works Epic 29
- Niner Air9 Carbon SS
- Standard Custom
- Voodoo Bokor SS
- ’92 S-Works SS
- Moots Psychlo X
- S-Works Tricross w/ fenders
- Surly CX/LHT Superbike
- Raleigh SS CX
- Specialized Tricross SS
- CUTTER CX (developmental stages)
- Surly CUTTER/Pugsley Ski-Toting bike
- And lots, lots more. You can never have too many bikes.